These last few weeks we’ve been noticing more out-of-state license plates, longer lines at the grocery stores, more cars on the road and crowds in restaurants. Not to mention all the guided trips we’ve been taking guests on! Yep, it’s the holiday season which marks the unofficial start of the busy season in Park City.
If you’re in town to ring in the New Year, you may be looking for ideas to make it extra special this year. We are ringing in a new decade, after all. We at All Seasons Adventures highly recommend getting outside as a wonderful way to celebrate a new year on this beautiful planet Earth. However, we aren’t opposed to a glass of champagne, either. There should be something to accommodate many different groups. So, without further ado, we give you 20 different ideas to ring in the New Year.
- Stargazer Snowshoe – enjoy a blanket of snow and a blanket of stars at the same time with our signature Stargazer Snowshoe tour. All equipment provided. [Best for Adventurers]
- New Year’s Eve at Canyons Village – from 3:00 to 7:30 enjoy a variety of activities from s’mores to live music and fireworks. [Best for the Whole Gang]
- Noon Year’s Eve – Get creative with your young runs including designing your 2020 resolutions, making party hats and an apple cider toast. [Best for the Littles]
- Gatsby-Style NYE Party at O.P. Rockwell – It’s the roaring 20’s, just 100 years later! Dance party featuring music from Gold Standard is for adults 21 and up. [Best for Dancing Night Owls]
- Winter Fly Fishing – Try something new in 2020! If you’ve never fished, or never fished in the winter, you’re going to have to trust us on this one. This is an epic adventure not to be missed. [Best for the New Year’s Resolution]
Be sure to give us a call at (435) 649-9619 about our guided trips. Even if something is booked on the site there may be a way we can accommodate you. We’re always here to find the best activity that works with your group!
We are so thankful to be your chosen adventure guides in Park City. It has been one heck of a year and we look forward to the adventures the next decade will bring. Happy New Year!