Park City is the perfect place for summer adventures. It’s far enough away from the hustle and bustle of bigger cities and the cooler mountain temperatures are ideal for beating the heat. If Park City is on your trip tic this summer, be sure to add a few of these items to your bucket list.
- Catch a lift ride or hire a mountain biking guide and hit up one of the IMBA gold rated single track trails.
- Get going up to 25 MPH on the longest Alpine Coaster in the state.
- Make it a double ride day and check out the classic, luge-style Alpine Slide as well.
- Stand up paddle board in the ponds at Deer Valley.
- Feel the rush of “fish on!” with a half or full day trip fly fishing in one of Utah’s blue ribbon rivers.
Other Outdoor Pursuits
- Enjoy one of many world class golf courses PC has to offer.
- Get out into the wild – powered by your own two feet – with a scenic hike ranging from leisurely to strenuous.
- Practice your aim with safety info and gear provided with a trap shooting experience.
- Take in a guided nature walk or the latest class at the Swaner Nature Preserve & EcoCenter.
- Hop on the Town Lift for a scenic ride up and down from Main Street.
- Once the gate is open, head up Guardsman Pass to see the newly purchased Bonanza Flat area and soak up the beauty.
- Take a trip up Mirror Lake Highway into the famed Uinta National Forest where you’ll see thousands of lakes. Be sure to take an ASA guide along with you.
- Download the app and head to your destination by ebike.
- Held in June, Savor The Summit is branded “Park City’s largest outdoor dinner party.”
- Park City Food Tours start in June and gives you the best of the local culinary experience.
- Visit all three of the iconic High West Distillery locations: the original Saloon, the Nelson Cottage, or the Distillery.
- Uncork your inner wine-o at the Park City Wine Festival, held in early October.
- Participate in the annual Park City Cocktail Contest during the month of July. Be sure to try last year’s winner, “Cherry in the Rye” at Main Street’s Tupelo restaurant.
- Indulge at Ritual Chocolate in Prospector to get the full chocolate experience from “bean to bar”.
- If you’re in town on the last Friday of the month, be sure to partake in the Gallery Stroll featuring 18 of Park City’s finest.
- See what the latest rotating exhibit is, or participate in a class at the Kimball Art Center.
- See a comedy show or live theater at the historic Egyptian Theater Company.
- Attend an art-focused event, like the Latino Arts Fest or the Kimball Arts Festival.
- Find some of Park City’s iconic outdoor art installments: the Main Street bear bench, Loosey the Moosey, the Banksy graffiti art, the Emmet “Bud” Wright statue and the shoe tree.
- Paint your own project at Paint Fusion or Paint Mixer.
History & Educational
- Learn about Utah’s Olympic Legacy at the Alf Engen Ski Museum.
- Keep the education going with a dose of Park City history at our very own History Museum… complete with underground jail cells.
- See the spooky side of old town with Park City Ghost Tours, starting at 8:00 p.m nightly.
- Learn a new recipe or skill with a cooking Class at Mountain Town Olive Oil or Mindful Cuisine.
- Take “a three hour tour” without getting lost on Gilligan’s Island, with Fox School of Wine’s Mines & Wines Tour.
- Check out Park City’s historical buildings, like the Library, the Miner’s Hospital, and the McPolin Barn and Farm House.
- Mountain Town Music puts on free community concerts at over a dozen venues throughout the county. Be sure to check one out.
- Sit under the stars and enjoy the strings with the Deer Valley Music Festival, the summer home of the Utah Symphony.
- The Big Stars, Bright Nights Concert Series, which has now been moved indoors to the George S. & Dolores Dore Eccles Center Theater, has a great lineup.
- Park City has a variety of classic indoor music venues such as O.P. Rockwell, The Spur and Park City Live. Catch a great show in a great town.
- Shop Park City’s original shopping area, Historic Main Street.
- Pick up a good read and a hot cup at a local bookstore like Atticus or Dolly’s.
- The Park Silly Sunday Market is held on Sundays from June to September. Be sure to check the website for details.
- Find the discounts at the Outlets Park City (formerly known as Tanger Outlets).
- Find your flow with a yoga class from Tadasana, The Shop or a number of other favorite studios.
- Get a massage at highly rated spas like Oasis Massage, Now & Zen Massage, Align Spa and many more.
- Soak up more than just the Park City beauty, with a session at the SYNC Float Center or the Cryo Lodge.
- Fishing isn’t the only way to “find your zen”. Haum Meditation offers many different styles of guided meditation.
- Hit the lanes at Jupiter Bowl, named for the Park City Mountain ski terrain.
- Beat the heat with a guided whitewater rafting trip on the Weber River.
- Try Escape Room for a fun group activity.
- The Fire on the Water festival at the Jordanelle Reservoir has been a summertime favorite since 2007.
- Skip the drone and see the aerial view the old fashioned way with a Hot Air Balloon Ride.
- Families with children 8 and up will enjoy horseback riding in Park City’s mountains.
Let an Adventure Guide help.
Park City is the perfect summer escape. Plan your adventure with All Seasons Adventures and take advantage of what Park City has to offer.