When our family and friends come to Park City we have a few favorite things we like to show them. Here’s a list of the top ten Park City Local Adventures:
1. Spend some dog time: the staff of All Seasons Adventures are definitely dog lovers. We love some fetch in the office with the Goldens…
… or dog sledding with the Alaskan or Siberian Huskies.
2. Spend a night on the town: don’t miss the No Name Saloon! Not only is the people watching excellent, just looking around the bar walls and ceiling can entertain.
4. Go snowshoeing around Park City, or get out of town to enjoy the peace and scerenity of the Uintah Mountain Range, located 45 minutes from Park City. No better way to get away from the crowds or the family.
7. Drink some hard earned drafts at the Notch in Kamas after a day snowshoeing in the Uintahs. A true mountain tavern, warm, cozy and friendly!
8. Go Snowmobiling
boogey Downstairs to DJ beats.
10. Last but not least: we enjoy a bit of hot tubbing in the evening to gear up for another day of adventure.
We hope these Park City Local Adventures have provided you some assistance in planning a great vacation to Park City! If you would like any additional insider tips don’t hesitate to give us a call here in the office at 435-649-9619.